Saturday, June 17, 2017

Stories Of The Multiverse

 First off I want to apologize for my lack of updates and communication with everyone. Well to make a long story short I just haven't been feeling very well. However I just want to say I'm very sorry about all that.

Hello! Welcome to my newest Blog. This Blog will be following short stories from many alternate realities of my Burnbright family and different ways Rosaline's stories could've gone. There will also be other stories very short ones that will just involve different new characters and situations. There well also be new challenge that I have created or new twist to old challenges. I will also have page where I keep score of each with my newest challenge. Each story will be short one-shorts or very short three to five chapter stories.  Hope you enjoy the new blog. : )


Many tales of the Burnbrights

Story 1   Story 2  Story 3 Story 4  Story. 5


The History of the Destroyer of Universes. 

Chapter 1  Chapter 2  Chapter 3


Alternate ways Rosaline Could been.

Story 1   Story 2  Story 3 Story 4  Story. 5

 Story of Padama Brookhaven

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Story of Quinn McKinley.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Challenges.

Bizarre perfect genetics rules       Progression on mine

Nursing home challenge- Coming soon! (It'll be a two generation challenge.)

The many traits challengeComing soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment